Friday, August 6, 2010

Noggin on Noggin



I am an 8 pound, DSH boy kitty. I have beautiful golden eyes and swirly buff tabby markings. My foster is also caring for the former Garage Kitties, three lovely ladies who all think I am very handsome. Pity I have been fixed! I enjoy people’s company and can often be found near my foster performing ankle rubs to elicit head scratches and general petting. I return this affection by gently head butting and talking about my feelings. I like being near the action so Fudgie and I are frequently hanging around together near the foster.


I am ready to be your companion in a furever home; and for a small rehoming fee, I come to you fixed, UTD on my shots, negative as to FIV & Feline leukemia, litter box trained and ready not to scratch anything but my posts. I am a very social among cats and prefer being adopted with one of my roomies, or into a house with another social cat. I am ok with a cat friendly dog and can get along with children who like to pet a cat, but don’t need to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment